THE MARS VOLTA ITALIA forum: "In Thirteen Seconds"

Nuovo film di Juan e Pablo, feat. Juan

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/10/2007, 12:40

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

ancora gente che becca allegramente i Marsvoltosi dal parrucchiere (e si fa dire di tutto):

CITAZIONE
It will be Tuesday January 29, 2008. Talked to them today at the filming of Omar's, Pablo's, and Juan's film tentatively titled "Sentimental Engine Slayer". Omar and Pablo both said TBIG will be hard and 12 songs, and Pablo even said "it's going to melt your face!", that ALL 12 songs fuckin' rock! Can't fuckin' wait!!!! Pablo also said Thomas is fuckin' amazing. About the film..... it's a movie produced by Juan's and Pablo's production company and directed by Omar. Omar and Marcel act in the movie, even Omar's dad acts in the movie, it will be released next year, all filmed here in El Paso. Let me tell you something, you won't recognize Marcel when you see him in the movie. Today they filmed three scenes, two bar scenes, and a dancing scene at club 101. I was one of the extras so my ugly face should come out in the movie, it was fuckin' surreal personally being directed by Omar, crazy shit! For those doubters, pics attached. You'll notice the absence of Omar's fro, probably because of the acting in the movie.

Web  Top
spettro_zero
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/10/2007, 14:08

vabbene forse mi odierete per questo... ma

di quale film state parlando????

Inno Minato
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/10/2007, 14:15

CITAZIONE (spettro_zero @ 2/10/2007, 15:08)
vabbene forse mi odierete per questo... ma

di quale film state parlando????

tranquilla, non siamo così cattivi. :P
tramite un sito ,c'è la notizia che forse Omar sta girando un video in un club a El Paso (suppongo), ma non sappiamo se è un video per una canzone del nuovo album o altro che non è mars volta.

;)

CAT_IMG Posted on 6/12/2008, 12:42

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

il film in questione è The Sentimental Engine Slayer, ora posto un aggiornamento in quella discussione perché pare ci siano novità.

Web  Top
3 replies since 2/10/2007, 12:40   53 views