THE MARS VOLTA ITALIA forum: "In Thirteen Seconds"

Phantasmagoria, 1° vera band di Cedric

« Older   Newer »
babsfrusciante
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/7/2005, 15:40

In high school with Jim Ward has played in Paul's brother band, "Phantasmagoria" that made covers of Dag Nasty, Misfits, Minor Threat or Pixies.

Non ho trovato altro!

sandoz
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/7/2005, 16:52

si non si trova altro...a questa pagina

http://www.pulsorock.com/foro/archive/inde...hp/t-49367.html

al secondo messaggio di eulogy e' riportato un'intervista agli ATDI in cui dice praticamente le stesse cose.

babsfrusciante
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/7/2005, 17:19

si anche io avevo trovato questa pagina ma nn è che sia di grande aiuto purtroppo. Però io nn sono proprio una "scienza" in ricerche quindi è probabile che qualcuno farà di meglio di me!

sandoz
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/7/2005, 17:20

e vabbè dai .... va bene così....

OT/ dov'e' che hai trovato quel sito di foto spagnole?ti ricordi mica il link dal comatorium dove stava?/OT

Edited by sandoz - 28/7/2005, 18:21

CAT_IMG Posted on 1/11/2005, 20:47

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

questo è quanto scrive Tornadoe sul Comatorio riguardo ai Phantasmagoria:
CITAZIONE
well, i just get back here..and right, if someone left with confusion with the subtitle of "The MArs Volta musical root", i wanted to say that this was the first band ever in which, specially focusing in omar and cedric, the natural talent of young men from El Paso TExas, expressed their first natural sense, they enhanced friendship talents since then with julio ( que en paz descanses compadre) and was a pure punk-rock band from earlier 90's who just made covers from the misfits, can, and some other bands i heard in one interview of omar-ced talking about this band..but there was so short that i left with too many doubts, that's the reason i decided to open this thread...anything you want to say about this group, just post it here, as the official phantasmagoria thread ( the title speaks itself)... i had some pictures from julio but my stone age pc died months ago and had to reprogrammed it all!

Web  Top
4 replies since 22/7/2005, 15:40   77 views