THE MARS VOLTA ITALIA forum: "In Thirteen Seconds"

Cedricchismi, a Parla con Me... Cedric Bixler!

« Older   Newer »
Kitt
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/1/2012, 00:40 by: Kitt

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

su Plague Upon Your Hissing:

CITAZIONE
Q: I know you have mentioned before how "A Plague Upon Your Hissing" should have never seen the light of day- I also understand that it is up to you all what stays and what goes. What about that song did you ultimately not like? Also the person who released the songs did so, I am assuming, without permission- any repercussions ?

A: it was just boring to me. and i knew it should be scrapt for parts. i knew that the lyrics and vocal delivery did not belong there for conceptual reasoning. it reminded me of some of that jesus lizard/ troubleman records stuff that i wanted to move away from. it was a cool song but i just felt with all due respect to every one involved, that we could do better. there were no repercussions for who ever leaked it, there should be. fines jail time etc. why? because its called intellectual property and only until you yourself start entering the trenches that involves song writing that puts food on your table ..will u ever really understand that. maybe u do? until then the anonymous free loaders of the internet will continue to think that music should be free, it hurts the engineers, the runners, the band(their families) and the independent labels when people leak or rip shit. (CBZ)

Web  Top
23 replies since 14/3/2011, 15:47   447 views