CAT_IMG Posted on 3/11/2010, 18:51

scusami piero, page not found.
se mi sbaglio io o risolvi tu, solvi questo messaggio

CAT_IMG Posted on 4/11/2010, 23:59

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Kitt @ 2/11/2010, 23:43) 
Live Private Boots in extended version da 8.15 minuti, rippata in flac da un raro cd GSL, dal sottoscritto per voi. ;)

.flac.zip]http://www.themarsvoltaitalia.com/AlavazRe...eBoots_ext.flac.zip

lo scrivo in codice, via, copiate e incollate nella barra degli indirizzi
HTML
http://www.themarsvoltaitalia.com/AlavazRelxibCirdec_LivePrivateBoots[ext].flac.zip

inoltre, volevo condividere con voi questa cosa: avevo postato qualche giorno addietro un link con il brano in questione da youtube sulla pagina facebook di The Mars Volta Italia. Beh, stasera Cedric ha commentato il brano con un lungo post che riporto qui quasi interamente (taglio una risposta di Cedric, piuttosto piccata, a un utente che aveva commentato in precedenza):

CITAZIONE
i haven not heard the entire version in a long time. i only have like a couple hundred copies left in a box in my garage. this is my failed attempt at ghost noted shuffeling tony allen beats! ha! there is a digital tabla machine running through some dd-5 delay pedal that is being played by a mini hand held tape recorder playing through out! i wrote the bass line...hummed it to juan...omar came up with the guitar and chorus section and adrian played flute on it. it was squeezed in during tracking drums for amputechture, and rushed..very very rushed.i had other parts and chorus bits but i didn't want to get in the way of the record(studio time is expensive!) the samples are from 2 places and they have nothing to do with crypto samples...the crypto samples are real conversation that omar recorded of himself and the infamous ralph jasso. on 'private booths' the samples at the start are from a interview with a psychic who participated in the 'montauk project'...i sampled it from a uk tv show called disinformation(rip!) the episode talks about how the government used this chair for psychics in a lab in the east coast(nj or nw?) it was used for time travel. apart from hunting down nazi gold, as one of it's missions... this particular mission was to find jesus on the cross and take some of his blood back to the future. the other sample is from a movie called shock corridors by the late sam fuller side 2 sapta loka is a bit of an homage to ambient german music from the 70s....its one long drone spliced in 4 places and stacked on each other playing at the same time. a shitty casio and a banged up chaos pad(very 2005!) are being run and its all recorded through a hand held mini recorder dumped onto a protools file.its supposed to sound like that and for those of u with no patience...yes nothing does happen thats the point. for those of u who liked it thank you.

che bella cosa, senza chiedergli nulla ha rivelato praticamente la genesi dei due brani su questo 7 pollici. :)

Web  Top
Inno Minato
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/11/2010, 12:51

anche i ricchi piangono e a volte si confidano...
e dire che questo tamarro non siamo mai riusciti ad intervistarlo, e adesso si intervista da solo senza che nessuno lo caghi, la vita è una zoccola.

Comunque il pupo se le legge le pagine a loro dedicate, ovviamente con artistica riluttanza e snobbante frequenza ma lo fà... interessante però quello che ci racconta nel suo flusso di coscienza, direi che tutta sta robaccia finisce diretta nel sito.

amen

CAT_IMG Posted on 6/11/2010, 19:18

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

son cose che fan bene al cuore. :)

e che bel colpo per iniziare col sito nuovo. ;)

Web  Top
con_safo
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/11/2010, 19:31

dopo dieci giorni che cerco di star loontano dal pc apro e vedo 'sta cosa... me piagne 'l core

19 replies since 1/11/2005, 13:28   281 views