THE MARS VOLTA ITALIA forum: "In Thirteen Seconds"

Xenophanes, con Juan, Marcel, Thomas, Ximena Sariņana, Mark Aanderud, 14°lp, 2009

« Older   Newer »
Kitt
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/5/2009, 23:27 by: Kitt

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

sempre su Xenophanes, copio/incollo dal comatorio commenti di un tale messicano che pari ci stia lavorando per la promozione:
CITAZIONE
I spent monday and tuesday with Omar making media promo for Xenophanes: Mexican radio, TV and magazines.

We played some tracks on the radio, with some not mastered versions of it. Yes, it's coming out in september, it's gonna be distributed via Universal Music here in Mexico, mostly. It's a great album, indeed.. very interesting... there's gonna be a video release of the first single, also for september.

All lyrics are in spanish, and most of the singing is done by Omar.

The band includes:

-Thomas Pridgen, drums
-Marcel Rodriguez-Lopez
-Juan Alderete, bass
-Mark Aanderud, piano/synths
-Ximena Sariņana, voices

CITAZIONE
The intention is for spanish-speaking public to have this spanish-lyrics record. Distribution in Mexico and possibly Latin America is going to be via Universal Music and with Rodriguez Lopez Productions seal on it. The intention to edit this record in Mexico for Mexico is to lower the prices, cause all of Omar's CD's are imported from US, mostly.

CITAZIONE
Omar finished mixing this record last thursday or friday. It's not even mastered yet. We did a lot of press in Mexico City, because we're looking for this CD sung in spanish to be a big deal here in Mexico. I'm working with a Universal Music Mexico label manager, but are kinda doing this aside from Universal who are only going to make the physical CD's and distribute them in stores.

CITAZIONE
I'm not quite sure... but the most probable thing is that it will be available everywhere via Rodriguez Lopez Productions

CITAZIONE
Personally I've never heard him singing before... I think it is good.

No streams yet... it still needs to be mastered.

Web  Top
86 replies since 20/5/2009, 16:24   1263 views