THE MARS VOLTA ITALIA forum: "In Thirteen Seconds"

Cryptomnesia, El Grupo Nuevo=Omar, Cedric, Juan, Zach Hill, Jonathan Hischke, 12°lp, 2009

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/3/2011, 04:03

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
when we finished our opening slot for SOAD with HELLA......omar took zack ,juan,and jonathon to the studio and tracked it. i wasn't there i went home.the material sat around waiting for me to tackle it. so i didnt work with him directly. i think omar shaped all that stuff around set parts and assembled it all together....but he did do it in parts and some of it was done as whole songs at once. we were going to try and do a tour recently but zach broke his foot. one day we will perform that album. that album was like the other choice for all the people that couldnt get with octahedron...shit i never even realized tangerine dream had an album with the same title.

(CBZ)

Web  Top
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/1/2012, 00:41

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
"cryptomnesia is my version of trout mask replica and lick my decals off. i love to cruise around aimlessly in my car while working on melodies especially ones that have to fit so specifically to all that chaos. i am very proud of that record. i hope one day we can play it live. we would have done it had zach not broken his foot. some day maybe. fingers crossed." (CBZ)

Web  Top
166 replies since 25/2/2007, 21:10   1553 views