The Sentimental Engine Slayer, film by Omar Rodriguez-Lopez

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/2/2011, 22:10

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
Q: "Whens The Sentimental Engine Slayer coming out?"

A: "When we release it. don't have a date yet. Omar's working on the extras still but they have definitely been working on it with the plan to release in the next few months hopefully, but dont' hold me to it. Omar takes forever sometimes...."

Web  Top
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/3/2011, 00:49

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
yes i have been involved and i was supposed to play the character that ramon play in sentimental(the mexican w long hair) but i had foot surgery and was out for a while and couldnt even walk. but i have done other stuff sense. stuff that is very nonsensical in 200 motels kinda way. im trusting that most people on here have seen or heard 200 motels. if not i have clips on my playlists"centervile"and "magicfingers" are from zappas 200 motels. i dont know exactly what omar will do with it?

(CBZ)

Massimo, Babs, ricordate la mattinata all'ATP guardando 200 Motels? :D

Web  Top
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/4/2011, 00:30

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

forse arriverà a breve:

CITAZIONE
The Sentimental Engine Slayer it's definitely coming soon! Omar has promised to finish up the DVD extras so look out for a pre-order in the next month or so, I'm hoping... but don't hold me to it exactly, I'm doing the best i can ..." (www.formspring.me/sargenthouse)

Web  Top
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/1/2012, 01:12

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

di questa release non si è saputo nulla però qui c'è il video di un'intervista al tribeca e di un Q&A recente dopo una proiezione, vediamo se sarà l'anno buono:

Video