THE MARS VOLTA ITALIA forum: "In Thirteen Seconds"

The making of De-loused In The Comatorium, Composizione, registrazione, mixaggio, etc etc

« Older   Newer »
Kitt
CAT_IMG Posted on 13/3/2011, 03:45 by: Kitt

Hand over hand over hand

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
tremulant and deloused are two entirely seperate things. although rick wanted to rework them they remained unused.....at least the re recorded version of eunuch and concertina. it just didnt make since to do them over and we also tried changing the key of cut that city for rick....which is floating around from some sneaky asshole who recorded us with out our knowledge when we practiced at swing house in los angeles. so u can probably hear us discussing it on that recording.

CITAZIONE
some of those songs might have been around at the end of ATDI but there was a good chunk of time were we developed them after the end of atdi. sorry my memory has been highly affected by my pot smoking so i cant be exactly be sure if maybe some of those songs like cut that city might have been tried out once or shown in an unplugged version. but drunkship,and eriatarka and a bunch of others were from that era were we were assembling the first version of the band.

(CBZ)

Edited by Kitt - 13/3/2011, 04:29

Web  Top
10 replies since 17/1/2005, 20:36   716 views